Become the battery specialist and visit GWL in Prague for the Battery Technology Training Seminar
More and more people realize the advantages of the LiFePO4 batteries. The proper installation and the correct way of the cell usage are the key factors for the long-time lifespan and the success of the battery powered projects. Take your chance and come to the training seminar to learn more about the battery technology.
The seminar is organized by GWL in cooperation with the Sinopoly Battery experts. The first hand information from the manufacturer specialists will be provided. GWL team will share the customer experiences and field tests of using the LiFePO4 cells and batteries.
Visit GWL in Prague. Come, meet the members of the GWL and Sinopoly team face to face. Learn more about LiFePO4 technology and about the BMS solutions.
Date and Time:
March 9th, 2017
From 10:00 am to 18:00 pm
The program of the Battery Technology Training Seminar:
- LiFePO4 technology - description, important information, protection modules and charging
- Sinopoly company introduction – battery and applications, group business introduction including: Solution of battery pack
- New battery introduction – 170Ah aluminum case, higher energy density model
- Battery pack
- GWL as Sinopoly Europe distributor partner - advantages, technical knowledgebase
- Technical discussion and market information exchange
Why to take part?
Learn how to use monitor and control the cells and batteries with LiFePO4 technolgy. It is also a great chance to come to meet with the GWL team, to see what is new, to talk to us face to face. Take this opprotunity to get the latest know-how about the LiFePO4 technology from GWL.
The training fee:
The traning fee is only 89 EUR without EU VAT so you will obtain more than you pay. In addition if you make a new order at www.ev-power.eu by the March 31th, 2017, you will get a futher discount of 89 EUR from the full price. This offer valid for orders over 200 EUR without VAT.
How to register for the seminar?
Use the form bellow to contact us directly to register for the Battery Technology Training Seminar: