GWL/Power iCharger Duo IC4010D, 10S, 2kW, 40A
Shipping weight: 2.52 kg
Universal all in one dual-port charger - charging, discharging and cell balancing. Suitable for main battery types: LFP, LTO, LiPo, Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH, Pb.
- The 4010DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 2000W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 40A and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
- Channel Supports upt to 10s LFP, LiPo, Li-Ion, NiZn cells with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction.
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor to control the fan speed.
- iCharger will start automatically the anti-sparking protection when the channel output connects the battery after the charger powers on,
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- Charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
- A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement of internal resistance. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measures the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Charger supports upgrading by USB port. The iCharger also supports the “LogView” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by LogView.
- Input voltage range: 9.0—50.0VDC
- Maximum input current limit: <65A
- Maximum charge/discharge current: 70A@Syn. Mode or 40A@Asyn. Mode
- Maximum charge power capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W @input > 23.5V)
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 200W (Channel 130W)
- Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W)
- Maximum extra discharge power capacity: 3200W (Channel 1600W @40V/40A)
- Maximum current drain for balancing: 2.4A@Syn. Mode or 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
|Charging current (A)
No Related Products attached.
iCharger Duo IC4010D, 10S, 2kW, 40A
Universal all in one dual-port charger - charging, discharging and cell...