High capacity battery EVBIKE with the capacity of 9Ah (432 Wh) can be very easily installed on the bike frame instead of the bottle holder. Having the battery in the bike hub leads to an optimal center of gravity. Battery is equipped with a safety lock against stealing, after unlocking it may easily be taken out of the holder e.g. for recharging or transport.
Contents of the box:
- Composition of the cells: Lithium (Li-ion) 3.7 V, 2200 mAh
- Battery capacity: 9Ah (432 Wh)
- Number of ordinary cycles: 600 (drop of capacity by 30%
- Estimated lifetime: 2 to 5 years based on usage
- Without the memory effect: yes
- optimal discharge current 15A (peak 26A <5sec)
- Protective BMS module against discharge: yes
- Charge indicator: yes, indicating in 4 degrees
- Theft protection: yes, lock
- Reach: 50 - 100 km*
- Case material: Aluminum alloy / plastic
- Size: 36 x 12.5 x 9.5 cm
- Weight of battery including holder: 3.4 kg
Important for the battery operation:
- Battery 48V/9Ah
- Charger 230V / 50Hz
- Battery holder and accessories
- 2x keys for locking the batteryr
- Before each ride (after a longer break) the battery needs to be always fully recharged (this is what needs to be done: first charge, then ride)
- After ride it is recommended to recharge the battery and not leaving it discharged (this is what needs to be done: recharging upon arrival)
- Before closing a season it is necessary to recharge the battery fully (this is what needs to be done: recharge fully and close the season)
- Leaving the battery without any maintenance leads to its damage and voids the warranty (this is what needs to be done: if I want to ride, I must take a good care for the battery)
- The battery does not support recuperation, more information can be found in an article HERE.
- output voltage: 54,60V
- charging current: 2A
- Duration of charging: 5 - 7 hours based on the state of discharge
The reach depends on the rider's weight, intensity of pedaling assistance, terrain relief, ride style and drive type. When a rider of 70 kg rides economically, the reach can be normally extended to more than 100 km.
In order to protect the battery we recommend using quality softshell cases that would protect the battery against dirt, water, dust and last but not least for matching colors with your bike.
*It depend on style of riding, terrain relief, level of pedelec
assitance and type of ebike motor.
WARNING: This battery is using the 48 Voltage. Please be sure,
that your eBike support such Voltage. Overvoltage can damage your
bike equipment. Battery must be protected against deep discharge,
the minimum voltage is 37.7V.
Regenerative Braking Not Supported
This model of
EVBike batteries is using the li-on technology based on SANYO
2600mAh cells. This type of cells is limited in the
charging power and also in the number of charge cycles. Using
regenerative braking will significantly reduce the life span of
the battery. This type of cells should not be charged with more
than 2Amp of charging current. High speed charging and high
current recuperation may damage the battery (i.e. leading to
disconnection of the BMS).