EVBIKE battery with hight capacity 13 Ah (468 Wh). The battery is supplied with a cloth bag, whose can be placed on frame tube or to the backpack. It depends on your possibilities.
Battery can be charged by
chargers. Battery charger is not included in the package.
Battery is in plastic box with conector for charging and conector for discharginng (connect to motor). For using the battery you should protect the battery against dirt, water, dust.
Contents of the box:
- Composition of the cells: Lithium (Li-ion) 3.7 V, 2600 mAh
- Battery capacity: 13Ah*
- Number of ordinary cycles: 600 (drop of capacity by 30%
- Estimated lifetime: 2 to 5 years based on usage
- Spontaneous loss of capacity: about 15% per month (when fully charged)
- Without the memory effect: yes
- optimal discharge current 15A (peak 19A <5sec)
- Protective BMS module against discharge: yes
- Reach: 70 - 110 km*
- Size: 7 x 20 x 10 cm
- Weight of batteryr: 2.7 kg
Important for the battery operation:
- Battery 36V/13Ah
- cloth bag
Charger (is not included in the package):
- Before each ride (after a longer break) the battery needs to be always fully recharged (this is what needs to be done: first charge, then ride)
- After ride it is recommended to recharge the battery and not leaving it discharged (this is what needs to be done: recharging upon arrival)
- Before closing a season it is necessary to recharge the battery fully (this is what needs to be done: recharge fully and close the season)
- Leaving the battery without any maintenance leads to its damage and voids the warranty (this is what needs to be done: if I want to ride, I must take a good care for the battery)
- The battery does not support recuperation
- output voltage: 42V
- charging current: 2 A / 5 A
- Duration of charging: 3.5 - 7 hours based on the state of discharge and type of charger
*The reach depends on the rider's weight, intensity of pedaling assistance, terrain relief, ride style and drive type. When a rider of 70 kg rides economically, the reach can be normally extended up to 100 km.
Regenerative Braking Not Supported
This model of
EVBike batteries is using the li-on technology. This type of cells is limited in the
charging power and also in the number of charge cycles. Using
regenerative braking will significantly reduce the life span of
the battery. This type of cells should not be charged with more
than 5Amp of charging current. High speed charging and high
current recuperation may damage the battery (i.e. leading to
disconnection of the BMS).