EVBIKE Set EVBIKE, central axis system (250W, 36V), LCD display, torque sensor
Shipping weight: 6.89 kg
EVBIKE 36V 250W engine is supplied in a kit with display
The central kit excels especially by its light weight and simple installation.The motor assembly is done to the centre of frame instead of pedal. The motor installed in the center of frame, results in optimum center of gravity without limiting riding qualities. The engine is designed for hub axis of 68 - 72 mm.
Torque Sensor Benefits:
Thanks to the torque sensor you save the battery. The engine recognizes the pedal pedaling force along with the assisted mode, and the more you push the pedals, the more power the engine assists.
LDC function :
- Very light motor (only 3.6 kg)
- Motor with power 250W
- Torque 50 Nm (peak 80 Nm)
- Quality and well arranged connector cables with IP67 (splashing water and dust)
- Multi-functional, programmable, backlit LCD display showing battery state, ride data, etc.,.
- Possibility to easily change the intensity of pedaling assistance OFF - ECO - TOUR - SPEED - TURBO
- Control unit, pedal assistant and engine is a part of one case (all in one)
- Possibility to install on 99% of bikes manufactured in serial production
- Very easy installation
Contents of the box:
- 4 assist function (ECO - TOUR - SPEED - TURBO) and OFF
- battery status
- actual speed
- average speed
- actual distance TRIP
- total distanceODO
- ride time
- Motor 36 V, 250W with torque sensor and XT60 connector for battery
- LCD dispay with remote
- speed sensor with magnet
- L+R pedal crank
- Gear with 42 cogs with a protective cover
- L+R pedal crank
- special assembly key (M33)
- assembly material (screws and nuts)
Engine had XT60 conector (male) you can buy reduction
to the EVBIKE batteries
The kit needs to be supplemented with a battery that is not part of the package. This engine is designed for 36V battery
The kit meets the reduction of maximum speed up to 25 km/h based on the legislation in force. Thus it meets the standards for operation on the roads.
The reduction of maximum speed up to 25 km/h can be switched off and set up to 45 km/h (off the roads).
|Motor power (W)
|Maximal speed (km/h)
|Nominal Voltage (V)
No Related Products attached.
Set EVBIKE, central axis system (250W, 36V), LCD display, torque sensor