Inverter INV48/SHI3000 is
generating 230V AC power from 48V DC battery. Fully sine
wave inverter for all kinds of applications. This inverter can be used as a power inverter in the small island solar systems. Device is employed for any normal AC appliances that input does not exceed performance of inverter. As an example of using the usual appliances in caravans.
The inverter consists the following parts:
- The on/off Switch
bottom to switch to power save mode.
- 3x LED to indicate actual of mode
- PLUS connector for the positive battery terminal
- MINUS connector for the negative battery terminal
- The EU socket 230V 50Hz output
- RJ45 connector - for factory setting only
- DIP switch for settings (voltage, frequency, save mode)
- Connector for remote control
Max. diameter of wire from battery is 12 mm.
Please note, this inverter is not designed for connection into the public grid, it is an island Inverter. For Grid Inverters please see here:
More information on our Technology blog - Inventors
Invertor INV48/SHI3000 Product features:
|Max. power (W)||3000|
|Output power (V)||230|
|Input voltage (V)||48|
|Shape of output voltage||Pure sinus|
|Min. operating temperature (°C)||-20|
|Max. operating temperature (°C)||50|