Regulator REG-ET6415BND made by EPsolar for GWL/Power has an integrated LCD display for setting all important parameters (battery type, log, security, etc.). Voltage must be updated according to the type of battery. Can be used with LiFePO4 batteries (set "GEL" for this type). The package includes a temperature sensor for monitoring battery.
New eTracer is an industrial grade product with advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. It can deliver the maximum available power for charging batteries and charge a lower nominal voltage battery from a higher nominal voltage array. And can be applied in the off-grid PV systems up to 3KW.
Please NOTE: In case of using LiFePO4 batteries is recommended to check the status of voltage during charging and discharging with another external electronics. Suitable is the CellLog8 Control module for example.
- Support for LiFePO4 and LiFeYPO4 batteries was tested sucessfully
- Auto recognition of 12/24/36/48 V system.
- Innovative Maximum Power Point Tracking technology to optimize using the solar system.
- Support for Sealed, Gel and Flooded battery option
- Function of temperature compensation & correct the charging and discharging parameters
- Electronic protection: over charging, over discharging, overload, short circuit.
- Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery.
HINT: This MPPT regulator can be monitored using a PC with WINDOWS.
Check the Solar Controller Monitor for Tracer series (RS-485/USB) to
learn about a simple way to monitor and store the log of the
charging and discharging history.
|Max. power (W)||3200|
|Max output current (A)||60|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12, 24, 36, 48|
|Max. input voltage (V)||150|