GWL/Power GridFree: Kit panel Poly 280Wp + Microinverter 230V/248W
Shipping weight: 28.36 kg
Small GridFree Solar power supply. The simpliest on-grid solution including a piece of microinverter and a single high quality polycristalline PV module (CanadianSolar CS6K-280P). Rated output power 248 W.
The kid includes:
(All documents related to kit parts can be found on product pages lined above).
The kid DOES NOT include:
- Cabling for AC connection. Please, select specific cabling based on your needs here: Cabling & Connectors
- Mounting system for PV module. It is up to you to choose the best mounting solution for you needs. Please see our portfolio of Solar mounting systems available components
This Kit as stand alone power supply as well you can stack these to bigger system. It is like a Lego bricks.
The main purpose of GRidFree solution is to reduce your power consumtion from common sources - public grid.
You can read more about GridFree here: GridFree Technology - Frequently Asked Questions
This MicroInverter is meant for direct connection with Solar panels, outputs are to electric Grid system anywhere in your home. All energy from Solar panels is directly taken to Grid for immediate use. It is important to design your Solar system to have slightly lower power generation then your entire home consumption. This ensure your produced energy is always preferred over standard Grid energy.
Advantages of MicroInverter:
- Long lifetime and reliability, up to 30 years.
- Increase of total power generated (up to 16% more)
- Lesser loss of energy by using shielded cables
- Protection against dust and pollution
- Simple design with easy installation
- Absolute safety, system using low voltage
- Complete internet monitoring
- Support for European countries - meets the EN50438 and VDE-N-410
GridFree: Kit panel Poly 280Wp + Microinverter 230V/248W
Small GridFree Solar power supply. The simpliest on-grid solution including a...