EVBIKE 48V 1000W motor is supplied in a kit with Gearsensor
, WITHOUT A DISPLAY, choose one of three displays that will suit you best HERE.
The central kit excels especially by its light weight and simple installation.The motor assembly is done to the centre of frame instead of pedal. The motor installed in the center of frame, results in optimum center of gravity without limiting riding qualities. The engine is designed for hub axis of 68 - 72 mm.
The 46 cogs on the gear help to achieve higher speeds on a flat road. The central kit has only 25% more weight compared with 750W motor.
Alternative for standard width of central axle (68-73 mm) is motor with width 100 mm.
. This motor is for PressFit and FATBIKE.
Contents of the box:
- Light motor (only 4,8 kg)
- Motor with power 1000W
- Torque 130 Nm (peak 160 Nm)
- Quality and well arranged connector cables with IP67 (splashing water and dust)
- Possibility to easily change the intensity of pedaling assistance (0-3, 0-5, 0-9, depending on the chosen display)
- Control unit, pedal assistant and engine is a part of one case (all in one)
- eBrake - a brake lever with a brake sensor for higher safety
- possibility to install on 99% of bikes manufactured in serial production
- very quiet operation (<55 dB)
- very easy installation
- walk assistance function (6 km/h)
- real reach with a battery 432Wh (9Ah) up to 60 km
- motor 48 V, 1000W
- accelerator lever
- main cable bundle
- speed sensor with a magnet
- gear with 46 cogs
- L+R pedal crank
- L+R brake lever
- assembly material (screws and nuts)
The kit needs to be supplemented with a battery that is not part of the package. This engine is designed for 48V battery
The reduction of maximum speed up to 25 km/h can be switched off and set up to 60 km/h (off the roads).
*Unit have regulation with maximal input 30A, this result in up to 1440W at 48V and peak motor power at 1152W!