Solar regulator made by EPsolar for GWL/Power should to be used with remote display MT50 to be able to change battery type - charge/discharge voltage ranges.
New Tracer series is second generation of MPPT controller. Compared with CLASSIC Tracer series, it has extensive communication ability. And the die-cast aluminum design ensures excellent heat dispersion.
MPPT function is a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy from the solar PV module(s) and charge the battery. Solar Controler also control of low voltage disconnect function (LVD) will prevent the battery damage from battery over discharging.
Wiring and work of controller
Please NOTE: In case of using LiFePO4 batteries is recommended to check the status of voltage during charging and discharging with another external electronics. Suitable is the CellLog8 Control module for example.
- Support for LiFePO4 and LiFeYPO4 batteries was tested sucessfully
- Auto recognition of 12 / 24V system.
- Innovative Maximum Power Point Tracking technology to optimize using the solar system.
- Function of automatic recognize day/night.
- Dual Timer function with 1-15 hours option for street lights
- Support for Sealed, Gel and Flooded battery option of LiFePO4 battery
- Function of temperature compensation & correct the charging and discharging parameters
- Electronic protection: over charging, over discharging, overload, short circuit.
- Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery.
- RJ45 interface for remote display REG-MT50, for check operating parameters of controllers.
HINT: This MPPT regulator can be monitored using a PC with WINDOWS.
Check the Solar Controller Monitor for Tracer series (RS-485/USB) to
learn about a simple way to monitor and store the log of the
charging and discharging history.
|Max. power (W)||1040|
|Max output current (A)||40|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12, 24|
|Max. input voltage (V)||150|